Luxor tour from Hurghada booking, prices, reviews
Luxor tour from Hurghada will start by picking you up from your hotel in Hurghada. And then, we will drive for about 3 hours to Luxor. Over there, we will cross the Nile to the West Bank to visit The Valley of the Kings. In fact, the valley often called the Valley of the Gates of the Kings. Moreover, the valley is where tombs constructed for the Pharaohs and powerful nobles. Furthermore, the valley stands on the west bank of the Nile, opposite Thebes (modern Luxor). Luxor tour from Hurghada will also include a visit to Hatshepsut temple. In fact, the temple built on three terraced levels. It is with a causeway leading down to her Valley Temple. Gardens with trees planted in front of the lower courtyard.
Luxor tour from Hurghada will also include a visit to the Colossi of Memnon. They are one of the main attractions on the West Bank of Luxor. In fact, they are two gigantic statues which known as the Colossi of Memnon. These two huge ruined statues are around 17 m high. They once stood at the entrance gate of the Mortuary temple of Amenhotep III. Though little of the temple behind them remains today. They cut from two massive granite blocks, brought from quarries near Cairo. Moreover, they carved to represent the pharaoh Amenhotep III of Dynasty XVIII. Lunch will be during the tour in a local restaurant in the East Bank of Luxor. Luxor tour from Hurghada will also include a visit to Luxor Temple. In fact, the temple located in the center of Luxor city.
Further details about Luxor tour from Hurghada:
Luxor temple known as “Ipet-resyt” or “the southern Opet”. The temple served as a focal point for the Opet festival. Once a year the divine image of Amun, his consort Mut and son Khonsu would journey in their sacred barques. It was from Karnak temple to Luxor temple to celebrate the festival. The festival held during the inundation. Proceed to visit Karnak Temple, the biggest temple complex in the world. The complex covers an area of 100 hectares. Much of it restored during the last century. In ancient times, Karnak known as Ipet-isut, ‘The most select of places’. Drive back to your hotel in Hurghada.
- Valley of Kings.
- Hatshepsut temple.
- Colossi of Memnon.
- Luxor temple.
- Karnak temple.
- Trip duration: Approximately 11 hours.
- Tour type: by air conditioned coach
- Trip runs: 7 days a week.
- Starting from: hotel in Cairo.
- Ending in: hotel in Cairo.
- Pick up time: 7 AM.
- Pick up services from the hotel in Hurghada.
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Private English speaking guide. (German, Chinese, Russian, Italian and Spanish speaking guides are available).
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites.
- A mineral water bottle during the tour in the coach.
- Lunch during the tour at a local restaurant.
- Any personal expenses
- Drinks during the meals
- Sound and Light Show at Karnak temple. The rate is 38 $ for the adult and child as well.