Cairo Accessible tour itinerary, booking, prices, reviews, itinerary
Cairo Accessible tour designed specially for these people who have disability. In fact, Cairo Accessible tour let you visit Egypt although your disability. Egypt Travel Link offers this kind of tours with high standard of professionalism. In fact, nothing will be between you and enjoying Giza Pyramids and Egyptian Museum. You will be also able visiting Cairo Citadel, Old Cairo and Khan El Khalili bazaars. Moreover, you can visit anywhere in Egypt. All this will be through a help of well trained staff while seated on wheelchair. Here under the itinerary:
Cairo Accessible tour day 1:
Egypt Travel Link representative will meet and Assist you at Cairo international airport. And then, there will be a private transfer by air-conditioned vehicle to your hotel. Check in will be through our representative help. Overnight will be at the hotel.
Cairo Accessible tour day 2: Memphis, Sakkar, Great Pyramids, Sphinx
Breakfast will be at the hotel. Our Egyptology guide will pick you up around 08:00 AM. In fact, it will be by private air conditioned coach to visit Memphis. Memphis was the oldest capital of Egypt and the city of King Mina. In fact, Ming Mina is the first one who united Egypt. Over there, you will see the King Ramses statue laying on the ground losing one of his arms. Cairo Accessible tour also includes a visit to Sakkara. Over there, we will also visit the step Pyramid of Zoser. And then, we will have the lunch at a local restaurant. We will continue to visit the Great Pyramids and Sphinx plateau. And then, there will be a transfer back to your hotel.
Day 3: Egyptian Museum, Cairo Citadel, Old Cairo, Khan El Khalili
Breakfast will be at the hotel. Our Egyptology guide will pick you up also around 08:00 AM. In fact, the tour will include a visit the Egyptian Museum and Cairo Citadel. In fact, the museum includes the treasures of Tutankhamen and more then 100,000 pieces more. Moreover, we will visit also the Alabaster mosque of Muhammad Ali in the Cairo Citadel.And then, there will be a lunch meal at a local restaurant. Cairo Accessible tour will include also a visit to Hanging church, Ben Ezra Synagogue. And then, we will visit Amr Ibn Al Aas mosque and Khan El Khalili bazaars which date back to 1400 A.B. After finishing the tour, there will be a transfer back to your hotel in Cairo.
Day 4: Hotel – Cairo airport
Breakfast will be at the hotel. Check out. And then, there will be a transfer to Cairo airport for final departure.
- The tour includes the meeting and assist at Cairo airport.
- 03 night accommodation at 4 stars hotel in Cairo on Bed & Breakfast basis.
- The tour includes all sightseeing as per as the above mentioned itinerary.
- All transportation by private air conditioned coach.
- Cairo Accessible tour includes all entrance fees of the above mentioned sites.
- 02 transfers from Cairo airport to the hotel and from the hotel to Cairo airport.
- A private Egyptology guide speaks your language.
- Lunches during tours at local restaurant.
- Cairo Accessible tour includes the escorting by our representative.
- Entry visa at Cairo airport in case it required. Rate is 25 USD per person.
- The tour excludes any personal expenses.
- Drinks during the meals.
- The tour program excludes the tipping.
- Cairo Accessible tours is a private tour. We don’t handle Seat-In-Coach tours.
- Vegetarian foods are available.
- We can amend the tour to match up with your requirements.