Sharm Kayaking Egypt information, tours, prices and online booking
Sharm Kayaking is one of the most popular sports in that Red Sea costal city. The human powered boat will allow you to enjoy the magnificence of the Red Sea. In fact, it will be in a private quest by just you, no guides no instructors. It’s all about you. If you have never done such as this sport before, then you will be accompanied by a special instructor. It is to guide you and make sure you can see everything while being safe.
Kayaking sport is very easy and very fun. However you suppose to have a Pre-knowledge of the techniques. If it’s your first time we will assign one of the instructors to escort. He will make sure that you will enjoy the adventure. Moreover, he will also give you some tips on where to go and how to maintain the safe speed.
Sharm Kayaking excursion itinerary:
- Pickup from your hotel in Sharm El Sheikh any time from 9:00 Am till 1:00 Pm
- Drive to Kayaking center, located in Naama Bay. It takes just 20 minutes to get to Naama Bay from any location in Sharm El Sheikh. In fact, Naama bay is the heart of the city.
- Safety instructions: Our instructors will give you a safety briefing. We assume all of our guests have done this sport before and it’s not their first time. If you’re familiar with what needs to be done then we will just guide you on where to enjoy.
- Kayaking: The Red Sea is the best crystal clear water spots in Egypt. It is very easy to get around, you can get your camera ( water-resistance are recommended ). You can stop at any spot you desire to take some great memories along the way.
- Drive back to hotel.
Things You Should Take:
- Sun glasses.
- Sun blockers (if you have any sun conditions in the summer).
- Comfy shoes (trainers would be perfect for this excursion).
- Swimming outfits Recommended.