Petra tour by ferry boat booking, prices, reviews
Petra tour by ferry boat will start by picking you up from your hotel in Dahab. And the, there will be a transfer to Taba by private air conditioned coach. And then to Taba Heights Marina to take the ferry boat to Aqaba. Over there, our representative will meet and assist you. And then, there will be a transfer to Petra. In fact, Petra situated about 3 hours south of Amman and 1 hour north of Aqaba. Moreover, it located 1 and half hour from the Dead Sea. The ancient city of Petra indeed is one of Jordan’s national treasures. In fact, by far it is the most popular tourist attraction. Furthermore, Petra located about three hours south of Amman. Petra is the legacy of the Nabataens. Nabataens is an industrious Arab people who settled in southern Jordan more than 2000 years ago.
Further details about the tour:
Petra is now a UNESCO world heritage site that enchants visitors from all corners of the globe. Harrison Ford finally found the Holy Grail inside the Khaznat Al Faron at Petra. At the climax of the film Indiana Jones and the last Crusade, a new myth was born. In fact, much of Petra’s appeal comes from its spectacular setting deep inside a narrow desert gorge. The site accessed by walking through a kilometre long chasm (or siq). The walls of which soar 200 meters upwards.
Petra’s most famous monument, the Treasury, appears dramatically at the end of the siq. Lunch will be during at a local restaurant. In fact, Petra tour by ferry boat will also include a visit the Roman Theater. Moreover, Petra tour by ferry boat will also include a visit to the Royal tombs. The tours also include a visit to the Roman Colonnaded street. Petra tour by ferry boat also includes a visit to Qasr Al Bent and the archaeological museum. And then, there will be a transfer back to Aqaba city. Petra tour by ferry boat will also include a short city tour and free time for shopping. Drive back to your hotel in Dahab
- Royal tombs.
- Roman Colonnaded street.
- Roman Theater.
- Qasr El Bent.
- Horse Riding in Petra.
- Archaeological Museum.
- Trip duration: 11 hours.
- Tour type: by air conditioned coach.
- Trip runs: 7 days a week.
- Starting from: hotel in Dahab.
- Ending in: hotel in Dahab.
- Pick up time: 7 AM.
- Pick up services from from the hotel in Dahab.
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Entry Visa to Jordan.
- Ferry boat tickets Taba- Aqaba – Taba including taxes.
- Short horse riding down in Petra.
- Private English speaking guide. (German, Chinese, Russian, Italian and Spanish speaking guides are available).
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites.
- A mineral water bottle during the tour in the coach
- Lunch during the tour at a local restaurant in Petra.
- Any personal expenses.
- Drinks during the meals.