Kom Ombo tour from Aswan booking, prices, reviews
Kom Ombo tour from Aswan starts from your hotel. Our representative will pick you up from your hotel in Aswan. And then, we will drive to Kom Omb, 45 km north of Aswan. Kom Ombo tour from Aswan includes a visit to Kom Ombo temple. In fact, the temple dedicated to two triads of deities. Each with their own associated chambers and sanctuaries. On the eastern side of the temple, the crocodile god Sobek, honored with his wife. He named as Hathor and their son Khonsu. On the west side, Haroeris or “Horus the Elder” accompanied by his wife Hathor-ta-sent-nefert.
Moreover, he also accompanied by their son Panebtawy (Lord of the Two Lands). It is likely that there were also two separate priesthoods who tended the deities. And then we will drive to Edfu, 56 km south of Esna and 105 km north of Aswan. Kom Ombo tour from Aswan also includes a to visit Edfu temple. In fact, the temple known as Horus temple. Moreover, the temple is the most well-preserved in Egypt.
Further details about the tour:
Furthermore, it is the only one which completed. In fact, the temple built from sandstone blocks. It also constructed over the site of a smaller earlier temple which oriented east to west, towards the river. The later structure faces north to south. It also leaves the ruined remains of the older temple pylon. In fact, they seen on the east side of the first court. Kom Ombo tour from Aswan includes a lunch. In fact, the lunch will be at a local restaurant. Drive back to Aswan to your hotel.
- Kom Ombo temple.
- Edfu temple (Horus temple).
- Trip duration: Approximately 10 hours.
- Tour type: by air conditioned coach.
- Trip runs: 7 days a week.
- Starting from: hotel in Aswan.
- Ending in: hotel in Aswan.
- Pick up time: 8 AM.
- Pick up services from from the hotel in Aswan.
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Private English speaking guide. (Chinese, German, Italian, Russian and Spanish speaking guides are available).
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites.
- A mineral water bottle during the tour in the coach.
- Lunch during the tour at a local restaurant.
- Any personal expenses.
- Drinks during the meals.