Full day tour in Aswan Egypt Prices, Booking
Full day tour in Aswan will start by picking you up from your hotel in Aswan. In fact, the full day tour in Aswan will include a visit to Aswan High Dam. It is an embankment dam which situated across the Nile River in Aswan, Egypt. Since the 1950, the name refers to the High Dam. Construction of the Dam became the main goal of the Egyptian Government. It was since the Egyptian Revolution of 1952. In fact, the High Dam constructed between 1960 and 1970. Moreover, it had a significant impact on the economy and culture of Egypt.
The Full day tour in Aswan will also include a visit to the Unfinished Obelisk. In fact, it still remains in situ and attached to the rock on one side. It situated in the northern part of the quarries. This gigantic single piece of granite intended to be an obelisk. Furthermore, it generally attributed to Queen Hatshepsut. In fact, it is like her obelisk in Karnak temple in Luxor. Some fine reliefs depicting the transportation methods of an obelisk can seen in Hatshepsut’s Deir el-Bahri temple.
Further details about Full day tour in Aswan:
The Full day tour in Aswan will also include a lunch at a local restaurant. And then, we will visit Philae temple. In fact, there are many legends which connected to Philae. The most well known one tells the story of how Isis found the heart of Osiris here. It was after his murder by his brother Seth. Each evening there is a Sound and Light Show at Philae temple. It recounts the legends against the magnificent backdrop of the floodlit monuments. It indeed a magical experience. The Full day tour in Aswan will also include a transfer back to your hotel in Aswan.
- Aswan High Dam.
- Philae temple.
- Unfinished Obelisk.
- Trip duration: Approximately 10 hours.
- Tour type: by air conditioned coach.
- Trip runs: 7 days a week.
- Starting from: hotel in Aswan.
- Ending in: hotel in Aswan.
- Pick up time: 7 AM.
- Pick up services from from the hotel in Aswan.
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Private English speaking guide. (Chinese, German, Italian, Russian and Spanish speaking guides are available).
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites.
- A mineral water bottle during the tour in the coach.
- Lunch during the tour at a local restaurant.
- Any personal expenses.
- Drinks during the meals.