Itinerary of Full day tour in Alexandria, Prices, Booking
Full day tour in Alexandria will start by piking you up from Alexandria port. It will be in front of cruise exit door. And then, we will start the full day tour in Alexandria by visiting the Catacombs. In fact, catacombs date back to the early Roman period. They discovered in 1900 after looking for them for about 12 years. And then, we will visit the Pompey’s Pillar. In fact, the pillar dates back to the 3rd century. Moreover, it is approximately 25 meter high. It made from the red granite from Aswan. Furthermore, the column is with a circumference of 9 meter. In fact, the column is the last of the remaining relics of the Seraphium temple.
The full day tour in Alexandria will also include a visit to Qaitbay Fort. In fact, the fort situated on the entrance to Alexandria’s eastern harbor. It is where the place was exact of the famous Lighthouse. Full day tour in Alexandria includes a lunch meal. In fact, the lunch will be at a local restaurant in Alexandria city. And then we will visit Alexandria Library. The library contains copy of approximate every book published in the world. As a result, it makes the library one of the great literary sites in the world.
Further details about Full day tour in Alexandria:
The tour will also include a short stop in front of Al Mursi Abu Al Abbas Mosque. The mosque indeed is one of the most sacred and famous mosques all over Egypt and the World. Full day tour in Alexandria will also include a visit to Montazah Palace. Walking and relaxing tour around the Montaza Palace & Gardens. Finally, there will be a transfer back to your cruise in Alexandria Port.
- Pompey’s Pillar.
- Alexandria Library.
- Al Mursi Abu Al Abbas mosque.
- Montazah Palace and Gardens.
- Trip duration: Approximately 8 hours.
- Tour type: by air conditioned coach.
- Trip runs: 7 days a week.
- Starting from: hotel or cruise in Alexandria.
- Ending in: hotel or cruise in Alexandria.
- Pick up time: According to the cruise liner schedule.
- Pick up services from from the hotel or the sea cruise in Alexandria.
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Private English speaking guide. (Chinese, German, Italian, Russian and Spanish speaking guides are available).
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites.
- A mineral water bottle during the tour in the coach.
- Lunch during the tour at a local restaurant.
- Any personal expenses.
- Drinks during the meals.