Details of Sound Light Show Karnak temple
Sound Light Show Karnak temple is on of the most popular tours in Luxor. Watch in awe at the bright illuminations reflecting off the water and lighting up the sky. It is as the ancient splendor of Thebes comes back to glorious life. Experience the world famous sound and light show at Karnak Temple on the bank of the Nile River.
Sound Light Show Karnak temple narrates the story of the temple and the history of Thebes including the lives and celebrated achievements of the great pharaohs who built the necropolis. Marvel at the sheer size of the great hypostyle hall. Moreover, view the eerie reflection of the temple at the Sacred Lake. Enjoy the perfect setting for a dramatic finale to an exciting show.
Our representative will pick you up from your hotel in Luxor and transfer you to see the Karnak Temple where you will attend the spectacular Sound and Light production. This Show will take about 75 minutes. The show first takes you around the temple grounds. And then the last act is playing while you seated along the Great Sacred Lake. The performance narrates the history of Luxor as the capital of the ancient world. The narrated example dedicated to the God Amon, his wife Mut and their son Khonsu. It constructed from the beginning of the Middle Kingdom to the Greco Roman Kingdom. Transfer back to your hotel.
Sound Light Show Karnak temple is available in Arabic, English, French, Spanish, Italian and German. All languages are available through headphone with simultaneous translation.
- Sound & Light Show at Karnak temple.
- Trip duration: Approximately 2 hours.
- Tour type: by air conditioned coach.
- Trip runs: 7 days a week.
- Starting from: hotel or Nile cruise in Luxor.
- Ending in: hotel or Nile cruise in Luxor.
- Pick up time: 5 PM (Up to the show language).
- Pick up services from from the hotel or Nile cruise in Luxor.
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites.
- Any personal expenses