Colored Canyon Safari tour booking, prices, reviews
Colored Canyon Safari tour will start by picking you up from your hotel in Dahab. And then we will drive by 4×4 Jeep towards the north. In fact, it is about 90 km on paved road and 7 km on the desert. Arrive Nuweiba to take some photos of the splendid panorama of its port and the Bedouin tribes. Colored Canyon Safari tour will also let you witness the mountain of Saudi Arabia. In fact, the mountains are on the other side of Aqaba Gulf. And then, we start to go down to the canyon to witness the wonderful natural colors of the rocks.
Canyons originate by a process of long-time erosion from a plateau level. It is with a stream gradually carving out its valley. Cliffs and canyons’ walls formed of resistant sandstone, granite or cut into limestone rocks. Such dramatic landscapes and astonishing shapes found in particular in the Colored Canyon. In fact, the level of difficulty in hiking through canyons varies from one canyon to another.
Further details about the tour:
Luckily the Colored Canyon in one of the most beautiful and easiest to visit. If you been to the White Canyon and enjoyed it, you bound to find this one even more fascinating. Moreover, it is much easier to do as it does not involve as much climbing. And then, we will be back to the main road to an oasis. Lunch will be during the tour at a local restaurant. Colored Canyon Safari tour also include a transfers back to your hotel in Dahab.
- Colored Canyon in Nuweiba.
- Trip duration: Approximately 11 hours.
- Tour type: 4 X 4 Jeep.
- Trip runs: 7 days a week.
- Starting from: hotel in Dahab.
- Ending in: hotel in Dahab.
- Pick up time: 8 AM.
- Pick up services from from the hotel in Dahab.
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites.
- A mineral water bottle during the tour in the coach.
- Lunch during the tour at a local restaurant.
- Any personal expenses.
- Drinks during the meals.