Felucca tour in Aswan Egypt Itinerary, Prices, Booking
Felucca tour in Aswan will start by piking you up from your hotel in Aswan. And then there will be a transfer to the felucca. In fact, the felucca is a sailing boat which furnished with cushions around the circumference. A table fixed in the middle. One can enjoy picnic style lunch or dinner. It is while enjoying a different view of the Nile. Moreover, the sailing boat captain tucks his Galabeyya about his waist and steers with his feet. It is while drawing and letting the sail to and fro as the vessel tacks up and down the Nile.
In fact, the sailing boat tour indeed is one of the most amazing activities in Aswan. It is especially if you don’t stay in Aswan on a Nile cruise board. Felucca tour in Aswan will let you explore historic sites in the archipelago. Moreover, it will also let you learn about the Nubian culture. The tour will let you meet peasants and their families. Furthermore, you will enjoy Nubian meals prepared in front of you by the crew.
Further details about Felucca tour in Aswan:
You will also be able to sing and dance around campfires. If you seek utmost relaxation, you will have enough time to lie back on your mattress. The tour also will let you watch the birds on the Nile River banks. You also will be able to see Philae temple, Elephantine Island and Philae Island from the Nile. At the end of the tour, there will be a transfer to your hotel in Aswan.
- Felucca tour in Aswan includes Nubian meal.
- Trip duration: Approximately 2 hours.
- Tour type: by air conditioned coach.
- Trip runs: 7 days a week.
- Starts from: hotel in Aswan.
- Ending in: hotel in Aswan.
- Pick up time: 5 PM.
- Pick up services from from the hotel in Aswan.
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Felucca tour in Aswan includes Nubian dinner.
- Any personal expenses.
- Drinks during the meals.
- Felucca tour in Aswan excludes the tipping.