Details of Full day tour Fayoum Egypt Itinerary, Prices and Online Booking
Full day tour Fayoum will start by picking you up from your hotel in Fayoum. And then, we will drive to visit Meidum Pyramid. In fact, the pyramid was originally a seven-stepped Pyramid. Moreover, it later enlarged to become an eight-stepped Pyramid. Eventually the steps filled in and a smooth outer facing turned it into a true pyramid. It is a huge structure and surrounded by the debris from the casing which collapsed. The Pyramid thought started by Huni, the last ruler of the 3rd dynasty. And then completed by his successor Seneferu. Seneferu was the first king of the 4th dynasty Pharaoh (2613–2494 BC).
Further details about the Full day tour in Fayoum:
Full day tour Fayoum also includes a visit to the Hawara Pyramid. It also include a visit the remains of the temple built by Amenemhet III. And then, we will drive to Qarun’s Lake, a popular spot for hunting and fishing. You will also have the chance to see Fayoum Waterwheels, the old way of irrigation. Lunch will be at a local restaurant. The Full day tour Fayoum also include visit to the Roman site of Kom Ushim which known as Karanis. In fact, the site poses an ancient market and ancient oven for backing. Moreover, it gives a good idea about normal life in the Roman period . Finally, there will be a transfer back your hotel.
Tags: Full day tour Fayoum. Fayoum day tour. Full day tour in Fayoum.
- Meidum Pyramid.
- Hawara Pyramid.
- Kom Ushim.
- Qarun’s Lake.
- Fayoum Waterwheels.
- Trip duration: Approximately 8 hours.
- Tour type: by air conditioned coach.
- Trip runs: 7 days a week.
- Starting from: hotel in Fayoum.
- Ending in: hotel in Fayoum.
- Pick up time: 8 AM.
- Pick up services from from the hotel in Fayoum.
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Private English speaking guide. (German, Chinese, Russian, Italian and Spanish speaking guides are available).
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites.
- A mineral water bottle during the tour in the coach.
- Lunch during the tour at a local restaurant.
- Any personal expenses.
- Drinks during the meals.