Fayoum Day tour Egypt itinerary, prices, booking
Fayoum day tour Egypt includes tour to the main sites in Fayoum. In fact, the Fayoum day tour will start by picking you up from your hotel in Fayyoum. And then, we will drive to visit Pyramid of Meidum. In fact, the pyramid was originally a seven-stepped Pyramid. Moreover, it later enlarged to become an eight-stepped Pyramid. Eventually the steps filled in and a smooth outer facing turned it into a true pyramid. It is a huge structure which surrounded by the debris from the casing which collapsed. The Pyramid thought started by Huni, the last ruler of the 3rd dynasty. And then completed by his successor Seneferu. Seneferu was the first king of the 4th dynasty Pharaoh (2613–2494 BC).
Fayoum day tour Egypt also includes a visit to the Pyramid of Hawara. We will drive to visit the pyramid and the remains of the temple which built by Amenemhet III. And then, we will drive to Qarun’s Lake, a popular spot for hunting and fishing. You will also have the chance to see Fayoum Waterwheels, the old way of irrigation. Lunch will be at a local restaurant. Fayoum day tour includes a visit to the Roman site of Koum Ushim (Karanis). In fact, the site poses an ancient market and ancient oven for backing. It gives a good idea about normal life in the Roman period . Finally, there will be a transfer back your hotel.
- Meidum Pyramid.
- Hawara Pyramid.
- Kom Ushim.
- Qarun’s Lake.
- Fayoum Waterwheels.
- The trip duration: Approximately 8 hours.
- Tour type: by air conditioned coach.
- Trip runs: 7 days a week.
- Starting from: hotel in Fayoum.
- Ending in: hotel in Fayoum.
- Pick up time: 8 AM.
- Pick up services from from the hotel.
- The tour includes all transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Private English speaking guide. (German, Chinese, Russian, Italian and Spanish speaking guides are available).
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites.
- A mineral water bottle during the tour in the coach.
- Lunch during the tour at a local restaurant.
- Any personal expenses.
- Drinks during the meals.
- The tour excludes the tipping