Abu Simbel temples day tour from Aswan Egypt itinerary, prices, booking
Abu Simbel temples day tour is one of the most popular Egypt tours and Egypt day tours as well. In fact, Abu Simbel temples day tour greatly requested by the tourists from worldwide. The over day tour to Abu Simbel temples starts from your hotel or Nile cruise in Aswan. In fact, our representative and the Egyptology guide will pick you up on the early morning at 4 AM. And then, we will drive from for about 3 hours by the private air conditioned coach. In fact, the temples are one of the greatest attractions in Egypt and all antiquity. The temples built in the 13th century BC. The Great temple called the Sun temple of Ramses II. In fact, the great temple constructed by and dedicated to the greatest Pharaoh Ramses II. Moreover, it dedicated to the 4 universal gods of Ptah, Ra-Horakhty, Amun Re and Ramses II himself.
The site will leave you humbled as you gaze at the 4 colossal statues of Ramses II at its entrance. Abu Simbel temples day tour will let you see pillared halls of the temples. In fact, the tour will also let you check out the intricate hieroglyphs. In fact, the intricate hieroglyphs tell stories from ancient times. The day tour lets you discover the temple of Queen Nefertari. In fact, the temple indeed impressive, called the temple of Hathor and decorated with lovely scenes. The scenes of the queen are at play and with statues of the princes and princesses with their parents.
Further details about the day tour:
Discover why archaeologists call it the 8th Wonder of the Ancient World. The temples carved into the mountain between 1290 BC and 1224 BC. In fact, the massive rock temples reflect the glory and grandeur of the new kingdom. Moreover, they located in southern Egypt, on the west bank of Nasser’s Lake. Furthermore, the Egyptian government and UNESCO moved them to save the site from floods in 1968. At the end the tour, we will drive back to your hotel or Nile cruise in Aswan.
- Abu Simbel temples.
- Trip duration: approximately 9 hours.
- Tour type: By air conditioned coach.
- Trip runs: 7 days a week.
- Starting from: your hotel or Nile cruise in Aswan.
- Ending in: Your hotel or Nile cruise in Aswan.
- Pick up time: 4 AM.
- Pick up services from from the hotel in Aswan.
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Private English speaking guide. (Chinese, German, Italian, Russian and Spanish speaking guides are available).
- The day tour includes all the entrance fees to all the mentioned sites.
- A mineral water bottle during the tour in the coach.
- Any personal expenses.