Petra Wadi Rum tour booking, prices, reviews
Petra Wadi Rum tour will start by picking you up from your hotel in Dahab. And the, there will be a transfer to Taba by private air conditioned coach. And then to Taba Heights Marina to take the ferry boat to Aqaba. Over there, our representative will meet and assist you. And then, there will be a transfer to Petra. In fact, Petra situated about 3 hours south of Amman and 1 hour north of Aqaba. Moreover, it located 1 and half hour from the Dead Sea. The ancient city of Petra indeed is one of Jordan’s national treasures. In fact, by far it is the most popular tourist attraction. Furthermore, Petra located about three hours south of Amman. Petra is the legacy of the Nabataens. Nabataens is an industrious Arab people who settled in southern Jordan more than 2000 years ago.
Petra is now a UNESCO world heritage site that enchants visitors from all corners of the globe. Harrison Ford finally found the Holy Grail inside the Khaznat Al Faron at Petra. At the climax of the film Indiana Jones and the last Crusade, a new myth was born. In fact, much of Petra’s appeal comes from its spectacular setting deep inside a narrow desert gorge. The site accessed by walking through a kilometer long chasm (or siq). The walls of which soar 200 meters upwards. Petra’s most famous monument, the Treasury, appears dramatically at the end of the siq. And then we will visit the Roman Theater, Royal Tombs and the Roman Colonnaded street. Petra Wadi Rum tour will also include a visit to Qasr Al Bent and the archaeological museum. Lunch will be during at a local restaurant. Check in at the hotel in Petra and overnight
Breakfast will be also at the hotel. Check out. Petra Wadi Rum tour will also include a visit to Wadi Rum. Drive for about one and half hour to Wadi Rum. In fact, it is one of the most impressing desert landscapes in the world. Moreover, there are several options available for exploring Wadi Rum. Furthermore, there are also available camels. In fact, you can hire for short excursions or for the desert trip to Aqaba. And then back to Aqaba city for a short city tour and free time for shopping. Drive back to Dahab directly to your hotel.
- Royal tombs.
- Roman Colonnaded street.
- Roman Theater.
- Qasr El Bent.
- Horse Riding in Petra.
- Archaeological Museum.
- Wadi Rum.
- Trip duration: Overnight.
- Tour type: by air conditioned coach.
- Trip runs: 7 days a week.
- Starting from: hotel in Dahab.
- Ending in: hotel in Dahab.
- Pick up time: 8 AM.
- Pick up services from from the hotel in Dahab.
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Entry Visa to Jordan.
- Ferry boat tickets Taba- Aqaba – Taba including taxes.
- Short horse riding down in Petra.
- Private English speaking guide. (German, Chinese, Russian, Italian and Spanish speaking guides are available).
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites.
- A mineral water bottle during the tour in the coach
- Lunch during the tour at a local restaurant in Petra.
- One night accommodation at Petra Palace hotel or similar.
- Any personal expenses.
- Drinks during the meals.