Details of Over day tour to Fayoum from Cairo, Prices, Booking
Over day tour to Fayoum from Cairo will start by picking you up from your hotel. In fact, our representative and guide will pick you up from your hotel in Cairo. And then, we will drive for about one hour and half to Fayoum. Over there, we will drive to visit Pyramid of Meidum. In fact, the pyramid was originally a seven-stepped Pyramid. Moreover, it later enlarged to become an eight-stepped Pyramid. Eventually the steps filled in and a smooth outer facing turned it into a true pyramid. It is a huge structure which surrounded by the debris from the casing which collapsed. The Pyramid thought started by Huni, the last ruler of the 3rd dynasty. And then completed by his successor Seneferu. Seneferu was the first king of the 4th dynasty Pharaoh (2613–2494 BC).
Further details about Over day tour to Fayoum from Cairo:
Over day tour to Fayoum from Cairo also includes a visit to the Pyramid of Hawara. We will drive to visit the pyramid and the remains of the temple which built by Amenemhet III. And then, we will drive to Qarun’s Lake, a popular spot for hunting and fishing. You will also have the chance to see Fayoum Waterwheels, the old way of irrigation. Lunch will be at a local restaurant. The Over day tour to Fayoum from Cairo Egypt also include visit to the Roman site of Koum Ushim (Karanis). In fact, the site poses an ancient market and ancient oven for backing. It gives a good idea about normal life in the Roman period . Finally, we will drive back to your hotel in Cairo.
- Meidum Pyramid.
- Hawara Pyramid.
- Kom Ushim.
- Qarun’s Lake.
- Fayoum Waterwheels.
- Trip duration: Approximately 9 hours.
- Tour type: by air conditioned coach.
- Trip runs: 7 days a week.
- Starting from: hotel in Cairo.
- Ending in: hotel in Cairo.
- Pick up time: 8 AM.
- Pick up services from from the hotel in Cairo.
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Private English speaking guide. (German, Chinese, Russian, Italian and Spanish speaking guides are available).
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites.
- A mineral water bottle during the tour in the coach.
- Lunch during the tour at a local restaurant.
- Any personal expenses.
- Drinks during the meals.