Day tour to Kalabsha temple and Nubian Museum
Day tour to Kalabsha temple and Nubian Museum will start by picking you up from your hotel in Aswan. And then we will drive to Kalabsha temple. In fact, the temple is a Nubian temple which located south of Aswan. The temple transported to the present site courtesy of the German Federal Republic. In fact, it was in a salvage operation which sponsored by UNESCO in the 1960. Moreover, the temple original position was 56 km south of Aswan. It was until it dismantled and moved to the island which now called New Kalabsha.
In fact, the island is just south of the Aswan High Dam. Furthermore, it seen from the Dam through a good pair of binoculars. Day tour to Kalabsha temple and Nubian Museum will include a lunch at local restaurant. Moreover, the Day tour to Kalabsha temple and Nubian Museum will include a visit to the Nubian Museum.
Further details about Day tour to Kalabsha temple and Nubian Museum:
In fact, the museum opened in 1997. At the museum, you will see the exhibits which feature thousands of objects. They are from antiquity which saved from lost forever under the waters of Lake Nasser. In fact, the museum takes its name from the ancient Egyptian word nbu. Furthermore, it means gold, in reference to the area’s famous gold mines. In the Day tour to Kalabsha temple and Nubian Museum, you will enjoy scenes of Nubian life. In fact, it demonstrated through many of life-sized displays as well. The Day tour to Kalabsha temple and Nubian Museum will include a transfer back to your hotel in Aswan.
- Kalabsha temple.
- The Nubian Museum.
- Trip duration: Approximately 8 hours.
- Tour type: by air conditioned coach.
- Trip runs: 7 days a week.
- Starting from: hotel in Aswan.
- Ending in: hotel in Aswan.
- Pick up time: 9 AM.
- Pick up services from from the hotel in Aswan.
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Private English speaking guide. (Chinese, German, Italian, Russian and Spanish speaking guides are available).
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites.
- A mineral water bottle during the tour in the coach.
- Lunch during the tour at a local restaurant.
- Any personal expenses.
- Drinks during the meals.